Trails & Facilities
Black Jack has:
- Approx 40km of expertly groomed trails for both classic skiing and skate skiing
- A 2.5km lit night-skiing loop
- A terrain park for kids
- A large trailhead cabin
- Two trailside warming cabins
- A biathlon range
- A doggy loop
- Beautiful trails and beautiful views!
The ski season usually starts in late November and goes well into April.
We are stewards for approximately 1855 acres, owned by the City of Rossland, Beaumont Timber Company Ltd. and the Ministry of Forests.
Trail Maps: click here for trail maps
How to find us:
Directions from Rossland BC:
- From intersection of Hwy 22 and 3B head north for 4.5km.
- Turn Right onto Mann Road.
- Drive for 900m, turn left on Campbell Road
- Parking lot and Clubhouse are on right.