Trails & Facilities
Black Jack has:
- Approx 40km of expertly groomed trails for both classic skiing and skate skiing
- A 2.5km lit night-skiing loop
- A terrain park for kids
- A large trailhead cabin
- Two trailside warming cabins
- A biathlon range
- A doggy loop
- Beautiful trails and beautiful views!
The ski season usually starts in late November and goes well into April.
We are stewards for approximately 1855 acres, owned by the City of Rossland, Beaumont Timber Company Ltd. and the Ministry of Forests.
How to find us:
Directions from Rossland BC:
- From intersection of Hwy 22 and 3B head north for 4.5km.
- Turn Right onto Mann Road.
- Drive for 900m, turn left on Campbell Road
- Parking lot and Clubhouse are on right.
Black Jack and EveryTrail
Check out Black Jack's trails on www.EveryTrail.com
You can download these trip planners on your iPhone and other formats.
Trailhead to Jeldness to Torresans field to Loggers to Gibbards and back - 6.5km
Trailhead to Gibbards to Torresans cabin and back Gibbards - 5.3km
Trailhead to Torresans field to Mugwump/Spitzee loop and back - 10.9kmTrail head10.9 kms (click the title to go to the Everytrail page)