Trails are open to the public from 9am - 7pm each day
Rental Kiosk hours: 9am - 1pm weekdays and 9am - 2pm weekends. Contact for more details: 1 (250) 362-7164
We offer approx 40km of expertly groomed trails for both classic skiing and skate skiing. We are stewards for approximately 1855 acres, owned by the City of Rossland, Beaumont Timber Company Ltd. and the Ministry of Forests. The ski season usually starts in late November and goes well into April.
Please note: that snowshoes are not allowed on any trails. Dogs are only allowed on Richie's Loop, but their minders need to be on skis.
Driving Directions From Rossland BC:
- From intersection of Hwy 22 and 3B head north for 4.5km.
- Turn Right onto Mann Road.
- Drive for 900m, turn left on Campbell Road
- Parking lot and Clubhouse are on right.
FREE Bus Shuttle Between Red Resort and Black Jack
- (Runs while Red Resort is open for the ski season)
Bus Leaves Red Resort for Black Jack at 3:50pm and 5:50pm
Bus Leaves Black Jack for Red Resort at 3:57pm and 5:57pm
For full shuttle details visit: http://tourismrossland.com/winter-free-ride-ski-bus
Tickets and Punch Passes
Tickets can be purchased at:
- Kiosk entrance to Black Jack Ski Club
- Gerick's Sports in Trail
*TRAIL FEES APPLY 24 HOURS A DAY. Self Pay system at the kiosk mailbox when no attendant on duty. *
*Family is defined as one or two adults and their children under the age of 19 or for the duration of full time academic studies.
|Day Passes||Evening Passes - After 4:30pm|
|Junior (6 - 18)||$5||Junior (6 - 18)||$5|
|Senior (75 and over)||FREE||Senior (75 and over)||FREE|
|Children under 6||FREE||Children under 6||FREE|
|Group of 10 or more||$10||Group of 10 or more||$7 Each|
|Day Punch Pass||Evening Punch Pass|
|5-Time Punch Pass||$60||5-Time Punch Pass||$40|
Note that we only have Solomon bindings if you are bringing your own boots.
Black Jack offers full ski rentals at the trail-head kiosk, including skis, boots, and poles for both skate skiing and classic skiing.
The kiosk is usually staffed everyday from about 9am to 1pm weekdays and 9am to 2pm weekends.
The rental is for a 24 hour period so you can get a couple good skiis in! To make sure our staff is around to help with rentals or for any other questions, feel free to call ahead at 250-362-7164.
|Ski Rental Rates|
(skis, boots, poles)
(skis, boots, poles)
|Classic Skis Only||$10||Skate Skies Only||$12|
|Classic Boots Only||$10||Skate Boots Only||$12|
|Classic Poles Only||$5||Skate Poles Only||$12|
For ski sales and service, please visit Gerick Cycle & Sports in Trail, just 10 minutes from Rossland. They are great supporters of the club and have a good selection of ski gear and offer great service. Gerick Sports: 930 Rossland Ave, Trail 250-364-1661 gerickcycletrail [at] shaw.ca
Annual Season Memberships
Sign up for a membership by December 1st for a chance to win Early-Bird prizes! And consider the new Gold Star Pass Upgrade for even more perks! See below for Gold Start details
*All seasonal and lifetime membership rates include GST and $18 CCBC fee
|Annual Season Memberships|
|Before Dec 1||After Dec 1|
|Golden Age (75 and over)|
|Junior (6-18 or full time student)||$75||$85|
|Child (5 and under)||FREE|
|Doggy loop only (2.2km loop)||$90|
|*NEW* Gold Star Pass Upgrade||$49|
|$5,000 for a family||$2,500 for an individual|
Upgrade your season pass to a GOLD STAR PASS
(more than $160 worth of perks for only $49)
The Club is raising money for its grooming equipment fund. (We maintain two snowmobiles, two pull-behind Ginzu groomers, and two snow-cats to keep the ski trails in great shape.)
We've put together some fantastic perks for those that wish to support the club a bit further by upgrading to a Gold Star Pass.
Gold Star perks:
- Free regular coffee all season long at the Alpine Grind when you're wearing your XC ski boots and you flash your Gold Star pass. Apres ski anyone?? Thanks John!
- Get your skis waxed for free by volunteers Mark Merlo & Company. Dec 4th from 5pm to 9pm at Gerick Sports. ($15 value) Thanks Mark!
- Attend a free ski waxing clinic by volunteer Gerald Klassen. Dec 4th at 7pm at Gerick Sports. ($20 value) Thanks Gerald!
- Attend 2 free technique workshops with Dave Wood, the former National Team head coach. All abilities welcome. Dec 16th. Classic technique at 7pm. Skate technique at 8pm. (2 x $40 value) Thanks Dave!
- On your birthday week, bring a friend to ski for free, including free rentals. Or during their birthday week if your birthday is in the off-season. ($15 + $35 value)
- Get 15% off wax & accessories all season long at Gerick Sports when you flash your Gold Star pass. Thanks Erik and Jason!
- Last, but not least, a special Gold Star draw on Dec 26: A chance to win:
- a day of cat-skiing with Big Red Cats (value of $389) Thanks Paula & Kieren!
- a Red Card 3Pack from Red Mountain (value of $199) Thanks RED!