- At Mallard's Source for Sports in Castlegar, by Wednesday, January 18th
- At the Viking Centre (Mud Lake), to the attendant by Sunday, January 15th
- Online at the Zone4 website www.zone4.ca by 6 pm, Saturday, January 21st
- Email to Audrey at firstname.lastname@example.org (and pay at Loppet start)
- At the Loppet start at the Viking Centre (Mud Lake), 8:30 - 9:30 am
- Information on Loppet routes, maps and registration forms are also available on our website: www.castlegarnordic.ca
All participants will receive a participation award. Juice and snacks will be available at the finish. Please carry your own water for the Troll Loppet and bring your own mug for hot chocolate afterwards. There will be juice stations on the route.
THIS IS A PARTICIPATION EVENT, NOT A RACE. YOUR TIME WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR YOUR INFORMATION.